Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Family Foot Care Center's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Family Foot Care Center
595 Main Street
Manchester, CT 06040
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Manchester, CT, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Payment at the time of service is expected unless other arrangements have been made with the office. If you have an insurance plan with which we participate, we are required to collect your co-payment at each visit. In addition to cash, personal checks, we also accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express. We understand that special circumstances can arise. Please call our billing department so that we can assist you in working out a payment plan.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
- Cutera Nd-Yag Laser for nail fungus and warts
- Non Invasive Vascular Testing for PAD